About this development:
- Tenure: 99 yr leasehold
- Developer: Far East
- Site Area: approximately 69,000sqft
- Location: Ang Mo Kio Ave 8 – just beside Ang Mo Kio Hub
- No. of levels: 34 storeys, with 2 towers
- No. of Units: 329
- Excellent location – just next to Ang Mo Kio Hub (NTUC and many restaurants are located there).
- Excellent amenities – you will find everything you need: NTUC (there are 2 of them), hawker centre, eateries, banks, library, post office, budget shops, hardware shops (I go there pretty often) etc.
- Mins to Bishan MRT – to change to Circle Line
- 15 Mins to Orchard MRT
- 20-25 mins to Raffles Place MRT / Cityhall MRT to CBD areas or change to East-West Line.
- Many schools located in Ang Mo Kio: Ai Tong, St Nicholas Girls, Anderson Junior College.
- Nanyang Polytechnic is just 1 stop away.
- Many units will have very good view since the car park is located above the ground, around 4-5 storeys high.
- Small plot of land.
- Small kitchen – it will only affect you if you prefer to eat home-cooked food like me.
- 28th floor units and 29th floor units are just released for sale.
- This will be the first time I said this about Far East developments. But for the first time, the layout of their units is very squarish and practical, with non of the whimsical designs that they always seem to come up with (you can check out Watertown to know what I mean). The layout may be boring, but it works for everyone.
- Rental potential: Chances of it being rented out easily is high due to its location.
- Ease of Sale: There are not many condominiums in Ang Mo Kio that has such excellent amenities. Also, it is very attractive to stay so close to Ang Mo Kio Hub. Those who have been staying in Ang Mo Kio tend to prefer to reside within Ang Mo Kio. Hence, there will definitely be a pool of buyers for this development.