Launching Soon @ Bishan Central – Sky Habitat
This development is one of the best sites that was put up for sale under the Government Land Sales (GLS) Programme.
Details of this development:
- Developer: CapitaLand Residential Singapore & Mitsubishi Estate Asia Pte Ltd
- *Location: Bishan St 14
- Lead Designer: Moshe Safdie, an international renowned architect
- *No. of Units: 509
- Site Area: 129,137sqft
- Tenure: 99yr Leasehold
- *Unit Types: 1+Study / 2 / 2 + Study / 3 / 4
- *Bedrm Sizes: 680sqft – 3000 sqft
- *Highest Levels: 2 towers of 38 storey units
- 50m lap pool
- leisure pools
- children’s pool
- play area
- tennis court
- bbq pits
- function rooms
- karaoke rooms
- A gymnasium
- *TOP: Estimated to be in 2015
- Estimated Launch: 2nd Quarter 2012
* Subjected to changes
The Factual Pros of This Development:
- The location is undeniable one of the best location in all the sub-urban launches so far.
- Just 5 – 10 mins walk to Bishan MRT (which is an interchange between North-South Line and Circle Line), and Bishan Bus Interchange.
- Walking distance to Raffles Instituition, Raffles Junior College and Catholic High School.
- Just 1 stop to Lor Chuan MRT – where Stanford American International School and Australian International School are located within walking distance – your pool of rental tenants.
- Nanyang Junior College is also located within walking distance from Lor Chuang MRT station.
- Nanyang Polytechnic is just 2 stops away at Yio Chu Kang MRT.
- Travel to National University of Singapore via Circle Line at Kent Ridge MRT Station.
- Travel to Biopolis and Fusionpolis via Circle Line at One North MRT Station.
- Orchard MRT is just 15 mins train ride away.
- Cityhall and Raffles MRT (CBD area) is just a mere 20 mins ride away.
- Ang Mo Kio Hub is just 1 stop away from Bishan MRT.
- 10 mins drive to CTE which can be linked to SLE, BKE, PIE (linking to KPE – which will bring you to ECP)
- Amenities like Junction 8 (with NTUC, cinema, shopping centres), Bishan Community Centre, banks, post office, hawker stalls (the famous chicken rice opposite Bishan CC) are all within walking distance of at most 10 mins.
Land Just beside it will be a residential development (not out for sale yet):
Should you invest in this development?
Investors should seriously consider investing in this development as it has potentially a huge pool of tenants and capital growth.
Also, with its generous sizes, it is suitable for home buyers who prefer the connectivity and accessibility of Bishan.
With all the pros in mind, Sky Habitat @ Bishan Central looks set to be another record-breaking sell out when it is finally launched.
Are you interested?
Call (+65) 9431 4139
for pricing and other details.
OR Register your interest here:
Brought to you by:
Jarene Chuang – bringing the BEST developments to YOU